Audio (US) (ملف)
- What is left after a person (or any organism) dies; a corpse.
- They buried the remains of their long time friend in the town cemetery.
- A relic of an ancient building or other structure.
- All that is left of the stock of some things; remnants.
- He couldn't bring himself to eat the remains of the chicken dinner.
- قالب:rare صِيْغَةُ جَمْعٍ مُفْرَدُهَا [[remain]].
- صِيْغَةُ المُضَارِعُ البَسِيْطُ المُفْرَدُ الغَائِبُ للفِعْل remain.
- We'll go ahead, while she remains here.