اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
انظر أيضًا: Commons
Audio (US) (ملف)
- صِيغَةُ جَمْعٍ مُفْرَدُهَا common
- A dining hall, usually at a college or university.
- A central section of (usually an older) town, designated as a shared area, a common.
- The Renaissance festival started with the "peasants" meeting in the commons.
- قالب:figurative The mutual good of all; the abstract concept of resources shared by more than one, for example air, water, information.
- "The tragedy of the commons" is that none wish to make sacrifices of their or their family's interests for the common good.