- The ending -ren is cognate to Dutch -eren.
- أصد: /ˈʧɪl.dɹən/,
Audio (US) (ملف)
- Hyphenation: child·ren
- More than one son or daughter, or none. Offspring.
- Do you have children?
- Yes, I have three children.
- No, I have no children.
- More than one young person, or none.
- There are no children absent from classes today
- Members of a tribe.
- The children of Israel
- قالب:figurative Things or abstractions derived from or caused by something.
- Poverty, disease, and despair are the children of war.