من ويكاموس، القاموس الحر
- أصد: /ˈkʌstəmz/,
- = إِنْجِلِيْزِيَّة =
- صِيْغَةُ جَمْعٍ مُفْرَدُهَا custom.
- The Ancient Egyptian culture had many distinctive and interesting beliefs and customs.
- قالب:pluralonly The duties or taxes imposed on imported or exported goods.
- We had to pay customs of £200 on all the wine we took back from France.
- (قالب:singular) The government department or agency that is authorised to collect the taxes imposed on imported goods.
- We got pulled over by customs on our way back from France - we only had 200 bottles of wine - it was so unfair.
| width=1% | |bgcolor="#FFFFE0" valign="top" width="48%" align="right"|